|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Size||Table Top installation|
|Automation Type||Semi - Automatic|
|Usage/Application||Metlurgical polishing etching|
In-situ metallographic has become one of the important NDT tools for industrial
inspection system. Over the years demand is observed in the developing countries like
India. In current scenario, in-situ metallographic is widely accepted in many areas of
industries from quality control to life prediction of operating plant structures. In-situ
metallographic is useful where microstructures are prepared to minimize the damage to
the material being analyzed and at the same time derive metallurgical informationImportant Areas Of Metallographic
1) Quality control checks for metallurgical industries.
2) Life assessment of process plant components, subjected to high temperature
3) Reconditioning of the component.
4) Risk based assessment of process plant.
5) Damage identification & audit.
6) Weld quality evaluation for critical application.
To meet these demands, we are delighted to introduce INSIPOL-2000. A unique
portable electrolytic polisher/etcher with advanced control system and ease of
operation. The INSIPOL-2000
is designed to help practicing metallurgist to overcome
- Production Capacity: 10 Units per month
- Delivery Time: 45 Days
- Packaging Details: Export packaging available.